CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF NDOLA WOMEN’S ORGANISATION HELD SEMINARIAN FUND PRESENTATION – 2023.
Today, 26th August, 2023 all roads led to Shinde Stadium where CWO presented the raised funds to Lordship, Rt. Rev. Dr. Benjamin Phiri – JCD immediately after mass held in thanksgiving to God and Women of the Diocese for their generosity and sacrifice. Funds presented to the Local Ordinary amounted to K3,925, 601 (Three million, nine hundred and twenty-five thousand, six hundred and one kwacha). In order to encourage this gesture of contribution towards education and formation of our future – Priests, certificates and trophies were awarded to deserving Deaneries, Parishes, Outstations and Institutions.
Below are the contributions per Deanery,
1. Ndola Deanery – K781, 293.39
2. Chingola Deanery – K713,010.00
3. Bwana Mkubwa Deanery – K515,469.00
4. Nkana Deanery – K514,790.00
5. Kitwe Deanery – K342, 377.50
6. Luanshya Deanery – K294, 787.00
7. Mufulira Deanery – K226, 139.00
8. Chililabombwe Deanery – K199, 470.00
9. Kamfinsa Deanery – K177, 800.00
10. Kalulushi Deanery – K160, 466.00