October 27, 2021 | Recent Posts
Pastoral Fund Presentation 2021 in pictures.
Today, 23rd October 2021 was a joyful day for the Catholic Men’s Organisation as they managed to raise an impressive K831, 977.50 amidst the Covid 19 Pandemic. A Cheque was presented to the Bishop of Ndola – Rt. Rev. Dr. Benjamin Phir,i as the money raised is meant to help the diocese run Pastoral Programs. After the Presentation of the Cheque, trophies were awarded to recognised the different efforts and contributions made. The Overall Best Deanery in the Diocese was awarded to Nkana Deanery, the Overall Best Parish in the Diocese was awarded to St. Pius Lubengele, Chililabombwe and the Overall Best Executive in the Diocese was awarded to Mufulira Deanery
The following are the contributions made per Deanery;
1. Nkana Deanery K 161,063.00 Overall Best Deanery in the Diocese.
2. Ndola Deanery K 114,615.00 2nd Best in the Diocese.
3. Chililabombwe Deanery K 114,470.00 3rd Best in the Diocese
4. Chingola Deanery K 98,045.00
5. Kitwe Deanery K 94,512.50
6. Bwana Mkubwa Deanery K69,392.00
7. Kamfinsa Deanery K55,055.00
8. Mufulira Deanery K51, 055.00
9. Kalulushi Deanery K38,840.00
10. Luanshya Deanery K34,980.00
The following is a list of Parishes that contributed the highest amounts in their respective deaneries;
1. St. Pius Lubengele- Chililabombwe Deanery K83, 000.00
2. St. Mathew the Apostle – Nkana Deanery K78,970.00
3. Cathedral of Christ the King- Ndola Deanery k50,500.00
4. Sts. Peter and Paul- Chingola Deanery K35.000.00
5. St. Joseph Makasa- Kitwe Deanery K20,852.00
6. St. Michaels- Kalulushi Deanery K17,000.00
7. St. Peter Mushili- Bwana Mkubwa Deanery K11,359.00
8. St. Augustine – Kamfinsa Deanery K10,000.00
9. St. Lawrence- Mufulira Deanery K8,900.00
10. Immaculate Conception -Luanshya Deanery K8,000.00
Below are a few highlights of the Colourful event.