Today, 29th January 2022, the Limburg and Ndola Partnership committee met at the Curia offices conference hall to discuss the revamping of the partnership between the Diocese of Limburg, Germany and Ndola Diocese, Zambia. The meeting was graced by His Lordship Rt. Rev. Dr. Bishop Benjamin Phiri JCD and Chaired by the Vicar General, Very Rev. Fr. Christopher Chowa. The committee consist of 6 members and is coordinated by Rev. Fr. Idol Nkandu.
Below are the Members and their representations:
1. Mr. Mathews Nyirenda- Catholic Men Organization.
2. Mrs. Lilian Ngela- Catholic Women Organization.
3. Sr. Prisca Mulenga- Religious Community.
4. Fr. Bernard Kapembwa- Social projects and programmes in the diocese.
5. Fr. Idoh Nkandu-Priests Community
6. Ms. Persilvia Lusoke- Youth Ministry